Welcome to the seedership community. You have joined a group of like-minded organizations that are making a difference in the community. We also know that with anything new, sometimes the first step is the hardest. That’s why we are here to provide a little help in taking the first step in building your profile on seedership. To make it simple, we broke it down into sections based on the common questions we get from users of seedership. We look forward to seeing your TKI score grow!
How do I enter an act?
We try to keep things simple at seedership. In fact, one of the reasons we always spell seedership with a small ‘s’ is to remind to keep it simple and every act matters, no matter how small. That’s why we spent a lot of time making the process to enter an act as easy as possible. If you have all the information to enter, it will take you less than two minutes to enter an act. Learn more by clicking on these links to see videos of how to use the platform...
Click to access the tutorial: How do I add an act?
How far back should I go when I am entering acts?
That is up to you. We encourage you to go back at least five acts to build out your profile. But, if you want to go back farther, that is ok. What is most important is that you feel comfortable with the information in your profile.
What do I write about when entering an act?
This is probably the most common question we get! It was so common that one of our co-founders wrote a blog about it. You can view the entire blog here. Here are a few tips…
- Bring your Experience to Life: Using the right imagery to help people get a feel for your experience.
- Promote the Organization or Cause You’re Supporting: Think of this as an opportunity to create awareness and share their mission: why what they do is important and what their needs are. Bring attention to their team and the important work they do.
- Shine the Spotlight on the Volunteers You’re With: Take this as an opportunity to celebrate how people came together, worked as a team, and the power of their collaboration.
- Focus on Those Who Benefit as a Result: Ultimately, it’s all about who is being helped, whether its an individual, group of people, the environment or otherwise.
- Be Grateful and Say Thank You: Most importantly, show your gratitude for the opportunity to make a difference.
How do I manage the privacy settings of an act?
We believe that transparency is important. Your customers want to see what you are doing. But, there may be situations when you want your act to aggregate into your TKI score but not be visible to the public. If you want to make an act private, the administrator can adjust the settings in the Admin Act Management dashboard.
You can also determine which acts you want to highlight on your main profile page. We suggest you pick acts that matter to the people that are viewing your profile. It is also a good idea to frequently rotate the acts you feature. This helps keep the content on your profile page fresh and engaging.
Click to access the tutorial: How to manage act settings?
How do I share my acts?
One of the best ways to inspire others is by sharing what you do in the community. The seedership platform allows you to share in multiple ways. Click to learn more about sharing your story...
Click to access the tutorial: How do I share an act?
What if I have a problem?
We created a very robust HELP CENTER with the questions we are most commonly asked. If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to email us at email@example.com.